Tuesday, March 6, 2012

AMAZINGLY Good for You!!




Here are 2 of my favorite SUPER FOODS!




1. NUTRITIONAL YEAST

This cheesy-like powder or flakes is great to keep your energy up beacause it is high in protein, fiber and rich in vitamin B12. Talk about good for you :)

2 heaping tablespoons of this yellow powder has about 8 grams of protein, 4 grams of filling fiber, and about 45 calories! I love to sprinkle it on my eggs, popcorn, pasta, and on steamed veggies.

You can find nutitional yeast in the natural section at grocery stores (Braggs brand has it) or you can find it in most bulk food aisles. I know that Fred Meyer and QFC both have it in the bulk food aisle.



Nutritional Yeast Flakes


2. APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

 I have read so many articles about how this stuff is great for you! I try to mix in about 1-2 tablespoons into a bottle of water or flavored water, because by itself it is pretty potent. The claim on ACV is that it is supposed to aid digestion, promote weight loss, clear up your skin, help flush out toxins, help with bloating, keep your blood pressure and cholesterol low, plus much more! Can you believe it?

I use the Trader Joes' brand. Make sure you buy the unfiltered kind to get the full benefits. Here is a link with more reasons why ACV is a great super food:





Have you tried these products before? What did you think about them? I use both and like both!


No comments:

Post a Comment