Friday, March 9, 2012

FITNESS FRIDAY: ON DEMAND WORKOUT


Yay we survived another week of work, school, and busy schedules!!! Time to enjoy the weekend :) I am taking a break right now from starting to pack up my stuff to move back home with my parents next week, and let me tell you, packing sucks! I never realize how much stuff I have until I have to pack it all! Thank goodness for the liquor store and their free boxes!

So for today's FITNESS FRIDAY, I want to share one of my favorite workouts on demand:

Kathy Syphers Interval Exercise

 I swear I noticed a change in my body after three days of doing this interval workout. Its a tough thirty minute workout, but not too tough. And it works arms, legs, and core with small weights.

To find it On Demand, go to the workout section, go to weight loss, and then find the interval workout.

Cathy also has other workouts in the cardio section which I have tried and love them too. 

However the interval workout is definitely my favorite.

After your workout, treat yourself to this healthy recovery treat: HEALTHY CHOCOLATE BANANA ICE CREAM

 http://confident-beautiful-motivated.tumblr.com/post/4418288504/rouxeats-chocolate-banana-ice-cream-freeze-a


AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL....SOMETIMES I DON'T FEEL LIKE WE TELL OURSELVES THIS ENOUGH. RIGHT NOW LIST SIX REASONS WHY YOU LOVE YOURSELF. I DARE YOU!

*IGNORE THE HORRIBLE GRAMMAR ON THIS ICON

Happy weekend everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment